Friday, March 14, 2008

Sit and Knit!

Sit and Knit! I met two really nice knit friends last night. Michelle and Felicia, from our Ravelry group, Northeast PA Knitters. I really enjoyed the night, all the talking, and just being out with other knitters. I sure hope that more people will join us in the future. We are hoping to do it every Thursday night.

Here are the dish cloths I have been working on. I am making them for Jill for Christmas. I have one green one left to make and then I am going to try doing the one for this week, a bit late, on the Dishcloth Weekly KAL that I joined on Ravelry. I have also joined my first swap on that list. Michelle and Felicia talked about the swaps they have been in and it really seems like a fun way to meet people and to get a surprise in the mail.


I was able to get the toe decreases done last night while we talked. I didn't want to do the kirchner for the toe because I always like to try them on before I do that, and being in B&N I really didn't want to take off my shoe and sock to try it on.
On a life side note, I taught Rachel how to touch up dye my hair after school yesterday. She did a very nice job and I am happy with how it came out. Makes me feel much better to have my roots done!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So nice meeting you last night Catherine! I'm already looking forward to next week's get together! Do join a swap it's so much fun! :-)

Felicia said...

I'm very glad you stopped by and left me a comment. Great looking projects you've posted on your blog!