Friday, March 28, 2008

Knitting

I am knitting on my sock, desperately trying to get it done before the end of the month! But, at least I am knitting!

The yarn from the Lord and Taylor sweater is just so yummy. I am hoping to get it washed up today. I want to finish pulling apart another sweater so I can do the two at one time. I am not sure that I will get that done though, as it is raining outside and I have learned to ONLY pull a sweater apart outside so that my allergies don't rear their ugly head. However, I really NEED to get a ball winder. There is just no doubt in my mind that that would make things SO much easier to accomplish. The swift has helped to reduce my winding immensely and I am so grateful that my brother was able to get that done for me so quickly.

I have been thinking about purchasing two Dale of Norway booklets. They are on sale right now and I have seen some of their patterns before, but I do not know for sure what is included in these two booklets. It is one of the bad things about shopping online and not having a LYS to go to.

No comments: