Monday, March 24, 2008

Fiber Goodness

100% Wool from Ireland Cakes! Aren't these lovely?!! This is the total hall from the sweater that I reclaimed. I just love how cute they are like this.

This is my first Dish Cloth from the Ravelry list Weekly Dishcloths. I really like the pattern and hope to do more of them to have on hand for gifts.
Here is my next quest. It is a reclaimed sweater that I will make into Mr. Green Jeans, a cardigan that I have been wanting to make and trying to figure out how with having no real yarn budget anymore.

I am so lucky to have this swift that my brother made for me. It is really working out awsome for me.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Well, I haven't blocked or worn my Mr. Greenjeans yet, but I sure had fun knitting it!

you sure are giving your swift a work out! I need to go yarn shopping with you - I don't seem to find wool sweaters on the days I go to the thrift shop.