Sunday, March 9, 2008

Flowers!

Aren't these just wonderful!?

They are from Rachel and she gave them to me last week after I got home. I love daisies, as I also love sunflowers, garbara (sp?) daisies, pansies, iris's..... just to name a few.


The color in these is just so vibrant and late 60's, aren't they? They really made me happy and a week later, I still have them on the table. I only removed the white daisies as they faded first.



These are the garter ribs, that were technically finished in February. The original is on the right, and the reknit one is on the left. It's amazing how 6 stitches can change the size of something so easily. I think that is why I have grown to love knitting so much. If you don't like it, change it.
I have still made no progress on my bottom up. I haven't picked it up again. I guess I am just in too much of a sock, instant gratification, type mood. Plus, life has a way of clogging your brain and I just need mindless knitting to keep me busy now.

No comments: