Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dishcloths

Well, I am doing the mundane. I am knitting some dish cloths. I have several skeins of Lily Sugar and Cream Cotton, and since I can't buy any yarn right now, and just want some mindless knitting to do. I have decided to try doing some dish cloths.

I know in Wisconsin they were very popular. I had never seen them until we lived there. I haven't really seen them here, but then again, I haven't seen much here as I haven't gotten out to do anything here.

So I have decided on a few patterns to try and to make the whole lot for Christmas to give to Jill as her gift. She and Edward are trying to be very green so I figure these would be the perfect thing to give her. They will be in different colors and styles, so they could be used for dishes, body or even for cleaning.

No comments: