Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I learned iTunes and Podcasts

It may seem silly, in this day and age to not know about such things. But as I said, I like to learn and while it can seem intimidating at times, the only way to over come it is to seek it out.

I have been hearing alot about these podcasts, and really didn't know what they were all about. So I talked with Matthew about iTunes and what that was all about. I also talked to him about iPods, because I just knew they were a small thing, like a Walkman (now is that dating myself or what?) Anyway, I don't have the money to invest in an iPod, so if I can do the same thing on my computer. That's great!

I am a very visual learner and so I figured that with the podcasts there would be video also, so this morning I have been watching "lets Knit2gether". I still have to check her website out, I've been too busy watching video and knitting.

I am so excited to learn this and to have something to listen to while I knit instead of the silence.

I don't have any pictures today, but I can say I have gone quite far on my "noro vest" and I am very pleased with the look of the Patons SWS so far.

I received my second order from yarncountry on Friday and I just love the colors of Cascade 220 that I picked out. I have to look at them again and decide what colors to use for some of the projects I have been thinking about. I know I said that I wasn't going to buy any yarn, but use what I have, but.......

No comments: