Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life without the internet

Just a short one today, since I haven't been on in a few days, and I was doing so well..

I came home last Thursday to find that we had no phone service. Our development was built 30 years ago, and apparently, the builder was not that great and didn't feel he needed to follow the guidelines. So while my neighbor was having their driveway replaced, the contractor pulled up/out the phone lines.

I am not happy with verizon at the moment. They told me Thursday, "well put you on the same ticket that is open for several of your neighbors and you'll be back up on Monday."

Being the gullible person I can be at times, I believed them! THEY LIED!!

So, now, hopefully, if this supervisor EILEEN, was telling me the truth, someone will be here today to make sure that I have a dial tone. I'm not holding my breath this time though.

The one thing I can say, is not having the internet adds SO MUCH more time to your life. Though I love the internet and all that I get from it, I am rethinking how important it is.

No comments: