Saturday, August 30, 2008

I have been bad

I haven't answered any of the SP12 questions lately.

So, here goes:

Question 6 : My favorite thing to take along is socks. When I prepare to travel, I always have more than one project with me. Mostly small things that don't require alot of attention. Love socks.

Question 7: Favorite place to knit. I usually knit at the dining room table in the quiet of the morning. That is when and where I can do my concentrated knitting. Is it my favorite place? Not exactly, it's just what I have that works.

Question 8: Favorite supper? summer? well winter or summer, I'd say it's about any meal that someone else fixes. I LOVE to cook, don't get me wrong. But when it comes to having someone else think of something, shop for it, prepare it and put their love in to it, what could be better?

Question 9: Entries in the fair. No, I haven't done this, YET. But I am considering going to our county fair this year and seeing what it is like. When we lived in NJ, the fair was just awesome. I could spend hours in the exhibit tent. In WI, well, I wasn't so impressed. I haven't been to the one here yet, it's been two years, I guess I should make a point. I would love a ribbon.

Question 10: Olympic event. That is a hard one, I am not an athlete by any sense of the word. No, no event for me or my knitting.

Question 11: best thing received in the mail? Hmmmm... I love mail, letters are great. They are a lost art. I have had many pen friends over the years, but haven't done that in a while.

Question 12: My proudest moment? Since I am mostly a self taught knitter, my proudest moment is whenever I learn something new and successfully complete it. Then I call my aunt and tell her "I have a sock!" She likes that, and so do I.

Well, that's all from me for now. It's going to be a busy weekend with lots of running around and knitting.!!

No comments: