Monday, September 1, 2008

Projects!

Well, it's a new month. I have to begin a new pair of socks and I'd like to try them on a size one needle, only I don't have any circulars in that size, so I will have to use DPN by default. I didn't have a chance to pick a pair up. I am going to use the wildfoote yarn I bought and see how I like it.

I am feverishly working on my nubby cardigan. A little behind where I'd like to be, but I have already done the armhole shaping on the right arm and only have about 22 more rows to complete it and begin a sleeve. I think this may be why I like top down sweaters so much. You don't have all these pieves to be worrying about. But, I am loving the sweater and I am planning to have it done for Rhinebeck to wear there. I still have to look for buttons.

I need to start another project, I am not sure what yet though. I bought some LOVELY bartletyarn in the colorway Medium Green Heather, from Cozy Cabin this week. What a GORGEOUS color green. I don't know why I am liking greens so much lately, but this color is to die for. Perhaps I'll have to buy more and make Lady February out of it...... Otherwise, I was thinking of making another clapotis out of this. Love the pattern. Love the yarn.

Well, today is a holiday and I've dubbed it "pajama day" so I will stay in them as long as I want to today and knit as long as I feel like it!

No comments: