Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Postcard!

Today I received a postcard from my upline in SP12. It is a picture of the Japanese Garden pond at the Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens. She visited them recently for the firs time. She has lived in California all her life, I guess, as that is also the post mark.

I got some knitting done while on vacation. But not nearly enough. Spent too much time in the car. sigh.... long story.

I have finished my cowl, a scarf, that pair of socks and I have started another pair of socks in cotton, plus I have finally plunged into doing a CLAPOTIS and I am having fun with it. I am already planning more. This one is with Elsebeth Lavold silky wool that I had already. I wouldlove to do more in it and in some of the other fun yarns. I would love to do one in Noro, and in malabrigo as well as Kauni. I have to find a good deal on them I guess.

My depression has been bad, very bad these past few weeks. That's part of the reason why I haven't written or taken pictures.

1 comment:

starrypurplehaze said...

I understand depression...*hug*