Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just for the heck of it.

I love looking at littleknits website and it seems as if she adds more each day.

I'd love to try
araucania ranco sock multi
303 , 308, 305 are nice
ranco sock semi solid
103, 105, 108
Noro silk garden sock
8, 64

Then, I also like to look at yarncountry. They have some great Elsebeth Lavold. I love the silky wool. I did my clap scarf in that, and I would love to do a full size one.

I want to try to knit with different yarns.

I would love to try anything to make another clap or two out of. I would love to try some hand painted sock yarn. I have so many socks in my queue to try and I just haven't gotten around to it. Isn't it funny how you get the idea that you are going to be able to knit all these things and you just keep adding them?

I love knitting with the Bartlettyarns. I love the texture, smell and feel of them. My nubby cardigan is coming along nicely. I have done the first set of bind offs for the armholes. It will probably take me a better part of a month to complete. But I am so happy with it!

No comments: