Friday, August 8, 2008

Pictures this weekend, I promise!

Well, last night was knit night at B&N and we had a nice crowd. Two tables! It was great!

I have managed to get to the decrease rows on my CLAP and I am extremely happy with it. I am already planning on a full size one. Now just to decide which yarn to use...........

Since I have been working on this, my socks are on hold, somewhat. But I will finish them right after this before I start the next project. I want to get back to a pair of socks a month.

I sent along a wonderful package to my downline and the tracking number says that she got it yesterday. However, she didn't post it on her blog yet, or email. I sure hope she received it and it didn't get stolen. These things make me worry! sigh...

Okay, tomorrow is Saturday and I promise (hand over heart) to put up some pictures of all the things I have been working on.

No comments: