Friday, September 28, 2007

Finished Objects

How about this!? I couldn't believe this toad just sat there while Sylvester checked him out and then while I moved around to take his picture. At first when I saw him, I thought he was some kind of weird mushroom or fungus on the rock out by the deck.

While he's not exactly a finished object, I thought he was cool

Here are my socks for the SAM4 KAL. For some reason it won't let me post the picture to the blog, I have to get that figured out before the end of the month. I did these socks in two days. They are a pattern also for the Easy Socks group on yahoo groups that I belong to. The one thing that I noticed is that I guess I don't do my YO's correctly, because it doesn't look exactly like the pattern. It is called Bell-Lace Wool Ease Socks. They are done in the color way Wheat on size 5 circular needles.

OH! Yes, I learned how to do a sock on two circulars and I am so excited. Thank you to "knitman" who has a blog and belongs to the Socknitters group. He had YouTube links for Cat Bordi (sp?) and I watched video on how it is done and I did it! I made these socks for Rachael and now that I have posted them, I can finally give them to her for house socks.




TaDa! Here is my wonderful, fit just for me Top Down Raglan Sleeve Sweater! I am so happy that it is finally done and that I will actually have a sweater that's arms are not TOO long for me and that I have to keep rolling up! As I have said, it is made from Patons La Laine yarn, which is a sport weight and I absolutely love how soft it is and I can't wait to wear it.


Oh, I forgot to add that I did finish my "Irish Hiking Scarf" but I ended up leaving it at my fathers without taking a completed picture. Hopefully I will remember to do that.

On the needles now:

Gauge Swatch for a new Top Down Sweater, in Berroco Ultra Alpaca, which I am loving!

Another Bell Lace Wool Ease Sock in Paton's classic meriono

I love Garnsey sock that has not be touched. sigh

No comments: