Monday, September 10, 2007

Ravelry

When I first heard of RAVELRY I didn't have a clue what it was and didn't really pay attention. Well, I am learning I should have. Since I joined the waiting list, only about 800 people have received their invite. But from what I understand they are working as fast as they can to get people in. I am really excited about it and I can't wait for my invitation to come.



ravelry > antsy
patiently awaiting your invite?
If you've added your name to the invite request list on our front page then you can use this form to check your place in line.

Found


Found you!
You signed up on August 26, 2007
You are #28857 on the list.
17003 people are ahead of you in line.
3120 people are behind you in line.
36% of the list has been invited so far


IRISH HIKING SCARF PROGRESS

Well as you can see I got quite a bit done on this project. I am having alot of fun with it and I am sure by the time I am done I will be able to do these cables perfectly. It is a nice project to do in front of the television.

TOP DOWN RAGLAN SLEEVE SWEATER PROGRESS


I am extremely pleased with how this project is coming along. It was rather hot and humid this past weekend, and of course, thinking the "cooler" weather was here, we took the AC units out last weekend. So, due to DH and I not feeling like doing much we enjoyed a few television movies and I knit nearly the whole weekend. In between cooking and errands.

I wish that Paton still carried this yarn. I have to see what their classic merino is like to see if it is the same as this. I would love to have more to make sweaters from.

Over the weekend, I joined the SixSock KAL group on yahoo. I had belonged once before, but left the group because life got in the way. They are doing a lovely pattern right now, called "I Love Guernsy" and I think with this one I am going to try to teach myself how to do two socks at one time. I have to go check some websites to see if I can get good enough directions on how to do it though. I tend to be a sight learner and I do much better when I have pictures to look at as well.

No comments: