Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Drink?

Well, this is the question for the week for the Secret Pal swap.

I drink coffee. Summer, spring, winter, fall.

It's a terrible habit, and I really need to drink more water. At one time, I had gotten very good about my water versus coffee intake. I have to get better at that.

So I guess I am going to say. My drink for summer is water.

(Even though my coffee in the morning keeps me going!)

I have finished my charity scarf.

I have made one gift, a small one for my Secret Pal. I hope that she will like it.

Every girl should have one, not that most NEED more. But I thought she might like a little something made just for her. I have to figure out though how to wrap it. I am a horrible wrapper. In fact, I HATE to wrap anything.

Yes, I know how to wrap, I just hate, dread doing it. But I want her to feel special so I am going to have to figure this out over the weekend and send it off next week.

Here's a little tip. I used a vintage button on it.

No comments: