Monday, June 16, 2008

Socks on the needles.....again!

Well, last night, I decided, it was time.

I went to my sock cabinet and looked for THUJA, a pattern from knitty that I have done before, and LOVE. AND, it wasn't there.... hhhhmmmm....

I have several "bags" for my yarn things, so near the sofa was my sock bag, and inside was my pattern. Thank goodness.

I decided on a pair of Opal cotton socks this time. I wish I knew german, so I could tell you the colorway, it is #1339. Beautiful pink, cream and a light chocolate color.

So far I am liking it alot.

I didn't make a pair of socks last month, and I feel bad about that. I love making socks. Really, I haven't made a pair since the beginning of April, and I don't know if you could REALLY count those as April socks, because I started them in March and finished them inside the first few days of April.

Well, anyway. These will be my June socks and I'll be happy.

I haven't made a cotton pair for myself yet. But I am liking them so far.

1 comment:

Nic said...

I just pulled out socks that I started 2 years ago. I'm hoping I can get into sock knitting in 100+ temp