Sunday, November 23, 2008

OH MY! Busy am I!

First I just have to send a belated thank you to my SP Jeanine. She is just so awesome! She has sent me a subscription to Interweave Knits!!! I am so thrilled about that. I can't thank you enough Jeanine. You are just great.

Now, on to some knitting.

Thank you Ali for helping me to obtain this pattern for the "farmers market bag" I have been working on this one for a gift. It is made with Soy Wool Stripes and it going to be awesome. Notice, more stranded knitting!!




Aren't the colors just great? Wish it wasn't a gift!

These are the pair of peds for R. She asked for some of them for christmas. A super quick knit done in the Red Heart Heart & Sole yarn. Almost used the whole skein. Perfect.


This is the completed scarf for my brother for christmas. Done in Brown sheep Nature Spun. Love this yarn. Love that it's made in the USA! You should try some.



Here is the waffle scarf I made for my sister in law, Jill. It's a lovely color yellow. Also Nature spun.
I also did one in Victorian Pink for R. Also in Nature Spun!

NOW! Stash enhancement! These little cakes of Beauty are Berroco Ultra Alpaca purchased at the Cozy Cabin http://www.cozycabin.biz/ (hope that link works)
I also bought my first addi Turbo needles to try for some sock knitting. I have been told they are just awesome and I can't wait to try them.

Toni has had the store in her home since June and has done so well, that she has expanded to a store front! How cool is that?!! I think it's awesome! Plus she got in new yarns, AND she also has fabrics for quilters. She is getting more of those in in the coming weeks. It is all so exciting.

Yesterday was her first day in the new store and I went to cheer her on and sit and knit for a few hours. It was such a thrill to share with her and my knitting friends.
Oh, and I have to say thank you, once again, to Carolyn for letting me borrow her ball winder. It will get tons of use this next week as I make more of these adorable cakes out of my hanks.

I have updated my Ravelry projects and added some more of my stash, primarly the sock yarns. And boy does that eat up alot of knitting time!

Gotta go!

No comments: