Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 5

Busy week and I'm a day late with my update.

I finished the Blankie for Baby J. It came out cute and soft. It will make a nice carseat/stroller/crib blanket. I have TONS of the yarn left though so I have to figure out another project to get it used up.

I also completed two more bibs, one wash cloth and a burp cloth.

I took all afternoon Saturday (almost) trying to find a pattern for a hand bag. The squatty that I am carrying has been with me since May 08 I thought it was time for a new one. I have finally chosen (after a false start) a bag by Moda Dea called simply "felted knit bag". I am using Bartlettyarn in Dark Lovat. Looks like a nice demin blue color. It's been a few months since I've used any Bartlett and I still love the smell of it!

I chose my Personal Sock club package. I will be using Knit Picks again, only in Palette, Brindle Heather is the color. A new yarn again this month, but I have to choose the pattern. I will try to do that this evening to get to work on it in the morning.

No comments: