Monday, June 30, 2008

I Did really knit in June, didn't I?

I feel like the month has flown by and I haven't knit a thing.

I did one thing for my SP. That went out last week with some goodies in it for her. I hope that she liked it.

I have the one sock in progress, I am on the foot part.

I worked on the June bag, but I am mixed about the results with the yarn I used. I like the pattern well enough though. I love cables.

I am still working on my "Lace Ribbon Scarf" from the Spring 2008 Knitty. It's my second one and I keep going back to it.

I have been wanting to get to the Cozy Cabin. It is a quilt/yarn shop that has opened in a local ladies home, however, weekends are hard for me, and she is only open Thurs and Fri evening and on the weekends. I hope to make it there this week, I want to see some of the yarn and sign up for one of the classes. At least I am thinking about it.

July is nearly here. I am so excited to be having a few days away with my Aunt, that the whole month will fly by, and I fear it will be winter soon.

Isn't it terrible how we wish our lives away?

No comments: