Monday, November 5, 2007

November Socks and Christmas gift


These are the socks I have completed for Jill for Christmas. They are made from Plymouth Galway Highland Heather in a sage green color. This is the first time I've used this wool, while I have done this pattern before. It is the first cable that I learned to do as an Easy Sock knit along when I first began doing socks at the beginning of the year. I figure she could use them for house socks since they are a worsted weight.

I am also making for her a scarf, Enjoyable Rib, it is called. I found the pattern on Ravelry and I thought it would be perfect for Jill.

I have also found another pattern, called Reversible Winter Caplet, that I plan to begin while I am visiting with Aunt Bette. It will only take two skeins of Red Heart Suede and I have it in red and thought it would be good for christmas.

Well, that is all I have time for now. Until next time.....

No comments: